“ St Francis offers flu injections as part of our ‘Annual Flu Vaccination Program’.
Our aim is to provide the most flexible flu vaccination options for families, in the most stress-free environment.
We know that no one looks forward to receiving the annual ‘flu-jab’! But with millions of workdays lost every year from influenza, and billions of company dollars lost – most can’t afford to avoid it.
Flexible Flu Prevention Options
That’s why we offer our annual St Francis Flu Vaccination Program with flexible options for families and businesses. Our doctors and nurses offer this service every year, with vaccinations normally starting around February and available throughout winter. The team work to keep wait times to a minimum, and create an environment that is stress-free – so busy families can visit at a time that suits and easily keep all members covered.
We also offer ‘off site’ Flu Vaccination Clinics, for businesses – large or small – to safely, and easily protect companies. Our doctors and nurses will visit your business, and set up one of our ‘pop-up’ flu clinics at a time that suits you to vaccinate your whole team.
All our doctors and nurses have received up-to-date vaccination training, and perform continued vaccination education.
All of these services form part of our Flu Vaccination Program, and can be easily accessed by phoning us on 9382 3334 or email us email@example.com. For more detailed information also click here for our FAQ on Flu Vaccinations.
Flu Vaccination Pricing
St Francis offers Government-funded FREE vaccinations to the following patients:
- Pregnant women
- People 65 years and over
- Aboriginal Australians 15 years and over
- All children aged 6 months to four years not already eligible to receive influenza vaccine under the National Immunisation Program
- People aged 6 months and over with a medical condition that places them at risk of complications due to influenza, such as:
- Cardiac complications
- Chronic respiratory complications
- Chronic illness requiring regular medical follow-up or hospitalisation
- Chronic neurological conditions
- People with impaired immunity
- Children aged 6 months to 10 years receiving long term aspirin therapy
For all other patients with a medicare card, we bulk bill for the flu vaccination service and charge $25 for the vaccination itself.
For our off-site ‘pop-up’ Vaccination Clinics for work place pricing, please contact us for a formal quotation.